Located at the intersection of North Texas Boulevard and Chestnut Street, West Hall primarily houses freshmen. West is known for its unique mixture of residents who have an abundance of hall pride.
Offering both double and triple rooms, residents at West enjoy spacious living quarters with lofted beds and couches. Due to the extra space, residents have the freedom to arrange their rooms in a variety of ways. There is also a large lobby with pool tables and lounge area that is a popular hangout.
West Hall offers an on-site cafeteria.
West is a close-knit community. With the open lobby and abundance of hall programs and activities, all West residents seem to know one another. When they’re not studying, residents can be found socializing in the lobby, playing pool or participating in intramurals.
- Double rooms and triple rooms available
- Triple rooms are offered at a discounted rate due to the fact that the triple and double rooms are equally sized. Triple rooms contain adequate furniture and closets to accomodate three residents
- Community baths
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Ping pong, foosball, air hockey and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Large lobby and study room
- Kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Landscaped outdoor meeting areas
- On-site cafeteria
- Centrally controlled heat/air conditioning
- Close proximity to Pohl Recreation Center and PEB
- Bus stop conveniently located in front of hall