Victory Hall is located across I-35E from the UNT main campus on South Bonnie Brae, adjacent to Apogee Stadium. Victory offers private and double room options, primarily to freshmen and several of the varsity sports teams.
Victory also shares acreage with the Mean Green Village, which consists of the Athletic Center, the Athletic Academic Center, the Mean Green softball stadium and the Warranch Tennis Complex.
Victory boasts the largest lobby of all the halls in Housing. The abundance of space allows residents to study and socialize without limits. Compared to other halls, the atmosphere and layout of Victory is very lively and spacious! Residents have a strong sense of camaraderie and can be as involved in hall activities as they choose to be.
- Private and double rooms available
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Ping pong, foosball and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- Media room with movie-theatre style seating
- On-site cafeteria
- Located next to Apogee Stadium provides easy access to games/events
- Dedicated “Eagle Point” bus route to connect residents to main campus
- Spacious parking lot
(private room type pictured)