Santa Fe Square
Designed with a Southwestern influence, Santa Fe Square is located on W. Prairie Avenue on the West side of campus. Located adjacent to Traditions Hall, the two separate buildings are collectively known as "SFT."
Santa Fe Square provides large double rooms with kitchenettes. All rooms are equipped with individual heating and air conditioning units, while most rooms come with carpet and a mini-fridge.*
*Most rooms have the original mini-refrigerator; however, appliances are not guaranteed and will not be replaced. Residents may bring their own approved appliances.
As the smallest hall on campus, Santa Fe Square is a tight knit communtiy of mostly freshmen and residents often congregate in the lobby to socialize or study
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout at Traditions front desk (DVD player, board games, billiards/ping pong equipment, etc.)
- TV lounge and community kitchen for public use
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Study rooms on second floor
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
- Close proximity to the Pohl Recreation Center as well as the Coliseum