Mozart Square is located at the main entrance of the University of North Texas, on the corner of North Texas Boulevard and Eagle Drive. Mozart Square offers semi-private and double room options to upperclassmen residents.
All rooms are carpeted and come with a mini-fridge and microwave.* Also, each room is equipped with individual heating and air conditioning controls for added comfort.
*Most rooms have the original mini-refrigerator and microwave; however, appliances are not guaranteed and will not be replaced. Residents may bring their own approved appliances.
Mozart Square is home to UNT’s men's and women's basketball teams and women's soccer team. The unique balance of sports and academics creates a diverse, community-friendly atmosphere for residents. The lobby and courtyard are seldom empty of sociable residents focused on their studies or engaged in social activities. As one of Housing’s smallest halls (with 251 bed spaces), Mozart Square cultivates a close-knit community for all of its residents.
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, billiards equipment, Wii, etc.)
- TV lounge and community kitchen for public use
- Laundry facilities and study rooms
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
- Close proximity to the Gateway Center and the Murchison Performing Arts Center
(semi-private room type pictured)