Legends Hall is located at the corner of North Texas Boulevard and Sycamore Street, directly across from the Pohl Recreation Center. Legends is the newest residence hall on campus and is furnished with state-of-the-art living equipment.
*REAL (Residents Engaged in Academic Living) As a member of a REAL Community, residents who study the same major or have a common interest live together on the same wing. Through programs and activities, residents have the opportunity to network within their majors or interests. To learn more about REAL Communities, click on the REAL Communities tab above.
The lobby and courtyard are rarely empty of residents focused on their studies or engaged in social activities. As one of Housing’s smallest halls, Legends cultivates a close-knit community for all of its residents. Legends Hall is also home to UNT’s Swimming and Diving team. This unique balance of sports and academics creates a diverse, community-friendly atmosphere for residents.
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout at front desk (DVD player, Wii, board games, billiards/ping pong equipment, etc.)
- TV lounge and community kitchen for public use
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Laundry facilities and study rooms
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
- Close proximity to the Pohl Recreation Center