Kerr Hall is located on Maple Street and is the eastern-most residence hall on campus. Predominantly housing freshmen, Kerr is UNT’s largest residence hall with nearly 1000 residents.
Offering primarily double rooms, Kerr provides a unique living experience for every resident. Home to 9 REAL communities, Kerr residents have the chance to live in specialized groups that share majors or common interests. A major hub on campus, Kerr is a bustling, energetic environment with residents socializing in the lobby, grabbing a bite in the cafeteria or studying in groups.
Kerr Hall REAL Communities:
- Art & Design
- Exploring Majors
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Merchandising, Home Furnishings and Digital Retail
- Radio, Television & Film
- Terry Scholars
- UNT Serves
Due to the large size of Kerr, there is an abundance of resident diversity. Kerr residents come from many different kinds of backgrounds, majors, and classifications. This allows for a great deal of interpersonal growth for everyone involved.
Amenities & Perks
- Double rooms available
- Basketball court and sand volleyball court
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Ping pong, foosball, air hockey and pool tables
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Kitchenette for public use
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide
- Study rooms, TV lounges, and art studio
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- On-site dining with coffee shop
- Centrally controlled heat/air conditioning
- Close proximity to the Union and Willis Library