Honors Hall is located at the corner of Eagle Drive and Avenue C, on the Southern edge of campus. Honors is one of the newest residence halls on campus, offering semi-private rooms to students that have been accepted into the UNT Honors College. Semi-private rooms provide each resident a private bedroom area along with a shared common living space and bathroom.
With only members of the UNT Honors College being allowed to reside at Honors Hall, the building was designed with the academically-focused student in mind. Honors has an abundance of study rooms, small meeting space, music practice rooms, activity areas and lounges for residents to utilize.
Honors is home to both freshmen and upperclassmen, and the shared connection to the Honor’s college helps create an studious atmosphere for residents. The lobby and courtyard are always filled with residents who are either studying or engaged in social activities. As one of Housing’s smallest halls, Honors cultivates a close-knit community for all of its residents.
The Honors College coordinates with other UNT colleges and Housing staff to deliver programming to Honors students that provides the opportunity to learn at a faster pace and a higher level.*
*For more information about the Honors College and its benefits, visit http://honors.unt.edu.
- Semi-private rooms available
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout at front desk (DVD player, board games, billiards/ping pong equipment, etc.)
- TV lounge and game areas
- Largest community kitchen on campus
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide
- Large variety of practice rooms and study areas
- Laundry facility
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
- Live-in faculty member to enhance learning experiences outside of the classroom
- Close proximity to the Clark Grill, Mean Greens and the Gateway Center