Located on the corner of Highland Street and Avenue C, Crumley Hall is one of UNT’s standard residence halls. Begining in the fall 2014 semester, Crumley will, once again, be a co-ed hall and will be new home for the Engineering REAL community*
Due to Crumley’s smaller size, it cultivates a close-knit community where residents feel comfortable. The entryway, living room, kitchen, and lobby have all been designed with the idea of ‘home’ in mind.
*REAL (Residents Engaged in Academic Living) Community - residents who study the same major or have a common interest live together on the same wing. Through programs and activities, residents have the opportunity to network within their majors or interests. To learn more about REAL Communities, click here.
As a whole, Crumley resdients are an eclectic group that are involved on-campus and have an abundance of Mean Green pride. Crumley is known for its quiet and reserved environment, but residents still find ways to let loose and have fun. When they’re not studying, residents can be found socializing in the lobby or participating in intramurals.
- Double rooms available with in-room sinks
- Community baths (some suite style bathrooms available)
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- Pool tables and piano available
- Living room style lobby and study room
- Kitchen for public use
- Laundry facility
- Courtyard with BBQ grill
- Centrally controlled heat/air conditioning
- Close proximity to Willis Library and Union
- All Central Housing offices located conveniently inside Crumley