Located off Avenue D on the northwest corner of campus, College Inn is an economy hall that provides an option for year-round housing to upperclassmen and graduate students. College Inn residents are known for their independence and individuality.
College Inn offers a variety of living options for residents, including double rooms, "matchbox" singles, efficiency-style rooms and one-bedroom graduate apartments. The efficiencies and graduate apartments boast small kitchenettes* and private baths. Renovated in summer 2010, the graduate apartments are fully furnished and available exclusively to graduate students.
*Most efficiencies have the original stove and kitchen sink, however appliances are not guaranteed and will not be replaced. Graduate apartments have all new appliances. Residents may bring their own approved appliances.
The College Inn community has been described by residents as quiet, laid-back and engaging. Compared to the other halls, College Inn is most like an apartment building, with the added privacy of exterior entrances.
Adding to the unique culture of College Inn, it is the only residence hall that has its own swimming pool.
- Swimming pool
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Ping pong, foosball, air hockey and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills
- No meal plan required for upperclassmen
- Most affordable residence hall
- Open year-round
- Located near the Pohl Recreation Center
(efficiency room type pictured)