Located on the corner of Maple Street and Avenue C, Clark is one of UNT’s standard halls that houses mainly freshmen.
Offering primarily double rooms with a handful of triple spaces, Clark is the home to the Emerald Eagle Scholars freshman cohort. With the adjacent Clark Park, Clark is a popular area for residents and students alike to socialize and hang out.
- Double rooms and triple rooms available
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Ping pong, foosball, air hockey and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- Centrally controlled heat/air conditioning
- Located near the Gateway Center and Coliseum