Located on the corner of Maple Street and Avenue C, Clark is one of UNT’s standard halls that houses mainly freshmen.
Offering primarily double rooms with a handful of triple spaces, Clark is also home to the Health Professions REAL Community*. With the adjacent Clark Park, Clark is a popular area for residents and students alike to socialize and hang out.
*REAL (Residents Engaged in Academic Living) Community - residents who study the same major or have a common interest live together on the same wing. Through programs and activities, residents have the opportunity to network within their majors or interests. To learn more about REAL Communities, click here.
- Double rooms and triple rooms available
- Entertainment equipment available for checkout (DVD player, board games, etc.)
- Ping pong, foosball, air hockey and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet available building-wide (including courtyard)
- TV lounge and kitchenette for public use
- Laundry facilities
- Courtyard with BBQ grills and fire pit
- Centrally controlled heat/air conditioning
- Located near the Gateway Center and Coliseum