Merchandising, Hospitality Management, and Tourism
Merchandising, hospitality management, and tourism represents a multi-billion dollar industry with unlimited career opportunities. Graduates of our programs work for national and international companies including retailers, event planners, hoteliers, restaurants, clubs, and professional sporting teams, to name a few. Our programs are uniquely suited for students, like you, who enjoy people, fashion, food, travel, business, and tourism and who are energized by the challenges of working in these dynamic global industries.
Students that join the CMHT REAL Community at Kerr Hall will have unlimited opportunities to make friends and immerse yourself in all aspects of campus life and in the hospitality and tourism industries. The networking and community-building opportunities are priceless.
Here are just a few of the benefits that you will receive as a CMHT REAL Community Member:
- Periodic scheduled on-site advising
- Scheduled tutoring
- Satellite learning center
- Experienced Resident Assistant with a background in your major
- Special workshops with industry leaders
- Lunch with CMHT faculty
- Field trips to area hospitality or merchandising companies
- Industry events including fashion shows, trade shows, and professional conferences
- Pizza parties sponsored by the CMHT Board of Governors
To apply for the CMHT REAL Community located in Kerr Hall select the REAL Community option on the Application Type step of the Housing application.